This 105' Northstar Tri-Deck Cockpit Motoryacht was designed by Jack Sarin and accommodates eight in four staterooms plus crew quarters. Her satin finished cherry joinery is throughout the vessel and is complemented with an updated interior with granite surfaces and high quality soft goods.
Her full-beam design with boarding from the aft deck or forward in the galley area. An open layout with a large salon, a full service bar and formal dining area. A day-head amidship and staircases lead below decks to the guest accommodations and above to the pilothouse and skylounge. Owner and guest accommodations are forward of the machinery space and include King master stateroom with His and Her baths, two Queen VIP staterooms with private heads with a third stateroom with upper and lower berths and a private head.
HUEY'S ISLAND was recently updated in 2021 with new Garmin Radar/Chart Plotter, autopilot, new A/V equipment, new interior wood flooring, flybridge Eisenglass enclosure, aft sunshades, all new exterior cushions, additional washer dryer, new cooktop, A/C digital controls, plus much more. Powered by Caterpillar 3412's with a cruise speed of 16 knots, top end at 20 kts. She features Northern Lights 55KW Gens, Naiad stabilizers, Bow thruster, Aqua Whisper 1800 GPD Watermakers, new underwater lights. LED lights throughout, teak decks, etc.
• Designed by Jack Sarin, Accommodates (8) in (4) S/Rs + crew
• Updated cherry wood interior, LED lighting throughout
• Teak decks, updated electronics & A/V equipment
• Caterpillar 3412's, Northern Light 55KW Gens, Naiad stabilizers, bow thruster, 1800 GPD Watermakers
• New '21: Garmin radar/chartplotter, autopilot, A/V equip, interior wood flooring, Eisenglass enclosure, sunshade & exterior cushions, washer dryer, cooktop, A/C digital controls, plus!