Recently contributed to AMIkids and is now available for lease with interest free terms to qualified individuals
“Marigot” is a beautiful example of the beautiful and sexy Talaria 38 Runabout Convertible. She has been professionally maintained by a very knowledgeable captain and features a 15’ powered convertible top which retracts fully with the push of a button, making this boat the ultimate Runabout. Her twin Volvo D6-435 engines linked to Hamilton WaterJet’s propel to a top speed in the mid-30 knot range. She also features the Hinckley JetStick making handling in even the tightest spot simple. The Talaria 38 Runabout Convertible is a true embodiment of a sports car on the water.
- Super Jet Black Awlgrip topsides.
- Cream deck.
- Cream boot stripe.
- Hull is DualGuard™ Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck is Light Cream Gelcoat painted with Awlgrip Non-Skid
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail around hull.
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks.
- Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak inserts, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail. Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Stainless steel handle on transom painted to match hull to make getting aboard from the water easier.
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and hydraulic windlass.
- Tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks.
- (2) 10” bow cleats, (2) 10” stern cleats, (4) 8” spring cleats amidship, all pop up316L stainless steel.
- Single low profile polish stainless steel hatch with Ocean Air Sky Screen on trunk cabin.
- Varnished teak on convertible top bin lid
The Runabout has a cabin forward with sliding molded door, accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Aft of helm, is a U-shaped seating area with will length seating on the starboard side and across the bottom of the U. The port side has seating, and at the forward end of the U is a molded bar area. Boarding is from the aft corners of the with a removable step box.
Aft of main cockpit is the hydraulically-deployed and retractable convertible top, which covers the cockpit seating area. This convertible top is an incredible piece of engineering with large stainless steel elliptical tubing, and Haartz Light Oak colored fabric.
Aft of convertible top storage bin is a very large sun pad.
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 6-window curved windshield with tempered glass and teak trim and cap.
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers.
- Teak cockpit sole with oil finish – with direct overboard drain scuppers.
- Cup holders at helm and passenger seating, as well as sun pad.
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve in stern area.
Forward is the Helm Area upholstered with Ultraleather Plus Hawthorne(deep red) double helm seat to starboard and a single seat to port.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch offers storage with fender rack beneath.
- (4) MB Quart NKA-116 marine speakers throughout the cockpit.
Helm Station features:
- Hinckley teak package which includes varnished teak instrument pod and dash.
- 14” stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Engine gauges and controls.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet.
- Trim Tab controls and deflection gauges
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raymarine E120 Color Chartplotter.
- Raystar WAAS GPS antenna.
- Horizon PS 2000 VHF radio with RAM mic.
- Raymarine ST 6002 Autopilot interfaced to GPS.
Wrap-around triple settee located just aft of helm area.
- Settee cushions are upholstered in Hawthorne Ultra-Leather
- Custom cockpit bar with molded in sink, hot and cold water, icemaker and air conditioning outlet.
- Unique to Hinckley hydraulically deployed convertible top.
- Side and aft curtains for convertible to..
SUN PAD: aft of convertible top bin.
- Large sun pad upholstered in Ultraleather Plus (cream colored)
Through the forward sliding companionway door is the cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry and varnished teak and tulipwood sole. Directly to port is a Galley with a Head located to starboard. Forward is the U-settee, with a varnished cherry table on a hi-lo pedestal.
- Storage lockers across forepeak, outboard and below settee upholstery. Cedar lined hanging locker with access from starboard v-settee.
- V-Settee upholstered in Perennials Dibble Hello Sailor.
- Raised panel varnished cherry lockers doors throughout cabin.
- Lightweight box drawers with raised panel cherry faces throughout cabin.
- Stereo system with AM/FM/CD/DVD player. Multi-zone remote control.
- (2) MB Quart DKE-116 speakers - on the forward v-berth bulkhead.
- Flat-screen mounted on forward facing bulkhead of head bulkhead with input from DVD player
- Halogen lights on dimmer switch.
GALLEY (to port):
- Galley countertops in Linen Corian.
- Polished stainless steel single bowl sink with Grohe single lever faucet with hot/cold water and spray nozzle.
- Fully insulated, self draining, top loading refrigerator box
- Single burner electric ceramic stove top flush mounted into countertop.
- Pullout trash container under companionway steps.
- 110-Volt .5-cubic foot 600-watt microwave - located above sink to port.
- 110-Volt outlet.
- Dry Food storage available throughout.
HEAD (to starboard):
- Solid cherry paneled door.
- Head countertop in Linen Corian.
- Cherry framed mirror located on aft bulkhead above counter.
- Full-length cherry framed mirror on back side of head door.
- Single polished stainless steel sink bowl with Grohe single lever sink faucet and shower fixture.
- 24 Volt Vacuflush marine head with 35 gallon holding tank and overboard discharge. Flush mount vent.
- Shower is molded Gelcoat with non-skid pattern.
- 110 Volt Outlet
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver:
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs:
- (2) 24-Volt AGM Group 31 – 810 CCA start battery.
- (4) 24-Volt AGM Group 4D 420-amp/hr house battery.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable.
- (3) 80-Amp 24-VDC battery alternator. (2) Alternators for house batteries and (1) for start.
- AC/DC Panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters.
- volt multi-stage batter charging capability. 50A/125-250V power cord with power indicator light.
Twin Volvo D-6 435-HP, electronically-controlled, common-rail diesels:
- Twin Hamilton 274 water jets
- Hydraulic powered 7” bow thruster
Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster. JetStick integrates forward and aft movement, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick.
9-Kw Northern Lights Genset - supplying 120/240 VAC.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separators for engines and generator
- Gauges: Tachometer, engine hours, fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature, nozzle indicator.
- Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, hydraulic pressure, high water temperature.
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- Whale emergency bilge pump in cockpit locker.
- (3) 3700gph, 24 volt electric bilge pumps with float switches.
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake.
- (3)12,000-BTU self-contained air conditioning units: (1) for forward cabin and (2) for each side of cockpit with reverse-cycle heat for V-Settee, galley and head.
- Engine box insulated in Mylar-faced acoustical foam with double-gasketed compartment cover under sun pad.
- Glendenning cord reel
Contact Hinckley Yachts