As you read through the full specifications of this vessel, it will become apparent that “Bella” was built with comfort and convenience in mind. “Bella” is well equipped for elegant entertaining and cruising. She has been meticulously maintained and turn key for her next owner.
HULL AND DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house with contrasting Moondust nonskid deck.
- Double Cream bootstripe
- Offshore Red bottom
Construction of the hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin. Aircraft grade end-grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Stainless steel swim handle on transom painted to match hull
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller with freshwater anchor washdown
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Stainless steel wrap around handrail on the pilothouse top
- Varnished teak handrails on cabin house top
- Four (4) elliptical opening ports on house sides with screens
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight, Radome painted to match deck.
- Large side windows with green tint in Pilothouse open electrically
- (3) Low-profile opening aluminum hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens
- (2) Electric opening hatches in the Pilothouse
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- ACR spotlight - Masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control
Seating: The cockpit features cushioned seating at the transom with removable cushions at transom door. Aft-facing seats are located at the forward end of the cockpit. Cushions are covered in Admiral Gondola
More cockpit features:
- Teak interior and capped cockpit coaming.
- Starboard transom door from swim platform
- Built-in flip down cockpit steps mounted port and starboard.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard
- Cockpit/pilothouse lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat.
- Stamoid cockpit cover with added side access
- Two SS rod holders mounted on the port and starboard side decks
- Two Rupp rod racks under port and starboard gunwales hold 2 rods each.
- Tallon Marine Classic Reciever drink holder installed on stern seating
- Two stainless steel cup holders
- Teak finished pilothouse upper sides and dash.
- Teak sole in Pilothouse
- Pilothouse refrigerator
- (4) Pilothouse windows include: (2) Electric Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Ivory Ultraleather-Plus Stidd 500-200 electric helm seat on starboard and Stidd 510-117 manual passenger seat on powder-coated manual pedestals
- Cushioned settees port and starboard in Admiral Gondola
- Pilothouse dining table with flip down leaves; removable with storage bag.
- Insulated white overhead has (2) Electric opening hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens/shades
- Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights.
- Storage locker under pilothouse settee
- 110V-AC outlet – port fwd
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Varnished teak handrail on centerline
- Varnished teak handrail for port seat
- Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows
- Sunshure Mesh windshield and window covers
- Weather covers for cockpit seating
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick”
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator
- Top-opening locker
- (2) Cup holders
Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine ST-6002 Autopilot - interfaced to GPS
- Raymarine E140w color chartplotter
- 24” HD Raydome scanner
- Ritchie Compass – helm mounted
- Raymarine Tri-data –
- Standard Horizon GX1500S VHF with Ram Mic
- 22 inch Solé HD LCD mounted behind louver locker door on fwd bulkhead. Picture source is upgraded stereo with DVD player.
- Prewired for second TV in pilothouse
- Alpine IVA-505 Double Din AM/FM/CD Receiver and Amplifier, Prewired to add Blu-Ray player or gaming console
- (2) Pair of speakers – In V-berth forward bulkhead, pilothouse. Forward and pilothouse speakers have remote volume control.
- iPod Connection
- KVH Satellite System with Direct TV
The interior is finished in varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
- Air conditioning cabin vents
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
The stove is set in the countertop and has a Corian stove cover that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The sink has a Corian cover. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area.
Savannah Corian countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water.
- Sea Frost refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- Electric stove
- 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Built-in bin for dish stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Step-light in galley
- Varnished Cherry handrail next to companionway
- Added Cherry drop down door for additional storage under microwave
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
- Carbon Monoxide detector
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- A very comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- V-berth upholstered in Navigation, Sunbrella fabric.
- Storage locker under portside V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
- 22 inch Solé HD LCD mounted behind louver locker door on fwd bulkhead. Picture source is upgraded stereo with DVD player or Satellite / Direct TV.
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability.
- House – Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine.
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- 50-amp shore power cord with Glendinning retractable power cord.
- Victron inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
- Mobile Power 110V alternator
- Onan 9-kw generator with sound shield
- Twin VOLVO 300-hp D4 diesel engines
- Hamilton 274 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions
- Side Power 7” hydraulic bow thruster
- Hinckley custom “JetStick” control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Fuel filter/water separator
- Volvo EVC Tachometer with LCD multi-function display
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- High pressure deck wash pump
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and an overboard discharge.
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 40-gallon polyethylene water tank.
- (2) 110-gallon polyethylene fuel tanks - total 220-gallons.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation.
- Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser.
- Engine box forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- Marine Air air conditioning for forward cabin -10k BTU and pilothouse -20k BTU.
- Algea X400 fuel conditioner
- Raw water engine strainer
Ground Tackle System:
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 25’ stainless steel chain & 150’ anchor rode and polished stainless steel folding bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker.
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket.
- Dock lines
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve.
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash.
- Masthead and running lights
- Life raft
- Beach anchor