Looking for a clean and well maintained entry level cruiser? This 2007 Sea Ray 240 Sundancer is High & Dry behind the owner's home, and the Mercruiser 260hp engine only has 255 hours. She offers a forward cabin with a large V-Berth, a galley with refrigerator, stove, and microwave, a dinette table, and a fully enclosed head for privacy. The hull, decks, gel coat, bimini, A/C, electronics, and mechanics are all in excellent overall condition.
Key Benefits Include:
- Low Hours On Mercruiser 5.0 MPI 260hp Engine
- 100 Hour Engine Service / November 2018
- Kept High & Dry / Hull and Running Gear Excellent
- Updated 3D Lowrance GPS System / November 2018
- Inboard Motor Fresh Water Rinsing System / July 2019
This is a clean and well maintained vessel, and she is priced to sell. Contact us anytime, and we will make arrangements to get you on board for your own personal inspection!