“Argo” is an example of a pampered vessel maintained in Palm Beach condition by a 100-ton licensed captain/owner who is a stickler for condition and reliability. You will find Argo to be spotless throughout with recent updates and quality factory service.
The 45 Viking express is best known for her performance, economy, and ride. She is the perfect mid-sized express for family boating, travelling and fishing.
- Full AC service including a new sea water pump
- Full bottom job with 2 coats of Sea Hawk Biocop and Barnacle Barrier on running gear, completed by A&J Boat Works in Stuart
- Veem wheels scanned and prop speed applied
- Complete annual detail
- Bi-Yearly 4,000 hour engine service including; clean and test heat exchanger, clean gear coolers, clean and test fuel cooler on mains, replaced heat exchanger on genset, replaced coolant in mains and genset, serviced racor fuel filters, water suction and discharge hoses on mains per MAN recommendation in service
- Updated electronics: three Garmin 7200 series with CHIRP sounder and one unit in tower
- Three new A/C chillers
- New headliners
- New wall coverings
- New stateroom carpeting
- New TV in master stateroom
- Ice chipper completely rebuilt
- All SAT tv wiring replaced with HMDI wiring