The C&C MK II 29 is a quality cruiser/racer from the heyday of C&C Yachts, offering Cruisers amenities such as Harken roller furling, a dependable Yanmar diesel engine and a teak interior that sleeps 6. Racers will appreciate the responsive helm and lines led aft, with winches and sheeting tracks easily at hand. The deep keel, deep spade rudder, long slender underwater shape and inboard sheeting tracks with plenty of sail area make her perform. Capriccio is in the water and ready to sail today! The owners have moved on to their next boat and will consider any reasonable offer.
To view media files of Capriccio type or cut and paste these (case sensitive) links into your web browser:
Photo Slide Show:
The roomy cockpit features a Edson pedestal helm with a stainless steel wheel, a binnacle mounted compass, throttle/gear shifts and wheel break. Depth, speed & wind instruments are mounted on the cabin-top bulkhead port of the companionway. The engine control pannel are transom mounted behind the helm. A manual bilge pump is found at the helm starboardside, with the shore power hook up located to port on the aft facing side of the port bench. Two dorad vents are mounted on the transom gunwale.
Bench seating for 4 is located forward of the helm, port and starboard. Two additional seats are located aft of the helm, port and starboard at the stern. Lockers are found under the starboard side bench and under the two stern benches. The fold up swim ladder is center mounted on the stern.
A set of one Barient 18 and one Barient 22 winches, each are mounted port and starboard for jib and spinnaker trim, with a Barient 10 (port) and a Lewmar 9 (starboard) mounted on the cabin top. All running rigging lines lead aft to the cockpit. The mainsheet is mounted in the cockpit forward, with a traveler rigged for helm control.
Moving forward the deck is protected by stainless steel bow and stern railings connected by dual lifelines running the length of the deck port and starboard.
Teak hand rails run along the cabin top, port and starboard. There is a center mounted opening hatch on the cabin top, with a second opening hatch forward, on the front of the cabin top. Jib tracks are side deck mounted, port and starboard, with inboard tracks mounted forward on the cockpit coaming. Cleats are found at the bow and stern.
The single spreader rig features a Harkin roller furler and a boom vang. The standing rigging, with adjustable back stay, is stainless wire cable.
Entering the cabin from the cockpit companionway, the galley is found to starboard and a quarter-berth to port. Port and starboard settees with seating for seven extend fore and aft along the length of the cabin. A fold down table is mounted on the forward, port bulkhead. Lockers are found above the port and starboard settees. Additional storage is found under the port settee. Ventilation is provided by the companionway and an overhead hatch.
The L shaped galley is found starboard of the cockpit companionway. The countertop extends along the aft bulkhead, from the companionway to starboard then forward along the starboard side. A stainless steel sink with running water, followed by a top access icebox are found along the aft bulkhead. There is a locker underneath the sink and a 110 vac outlet above the icebox. Extending forward along the starboard side there is a lift top counter, with space for a stove underneath. One drawer and one locker are found below, with an additional locker above the counterspace.
The private forward cabin is accessed via a companionway opposite the head, which includes a storage locker on the starboard side. The cabin features a V-Berth with a shelf running along the port and starboard sides. There is an opening hatch overhead and two aft mounted overhead lights.
The quarter berth is found aft on the port side and is ventilated by an opening port.
The head is found forward of the salon on the port side and includes a sink with a dual purpose spigot/shower head. A mirror is mounted above the sink with a locker below. The head is found port side with 2 storage cubbies and an opening portlight above.
The engine compartment is found under the companionway stairs.
- FORWARD CABIN:- Private cabin with door
The L-shaped galley is located in the aft starboard side of the main cabin and features:
- L shaped counter top running along aft bulkhead and starboard side:
- Stainless steel sink w/running water; aft countertop
- Counter top loading ice box; aft countertop
- 1 120 vac receptacle; aft bulkhead above icebox
- Hinged countertop w/stove compartment below; starboard side
- 1 drawer & 1 storage locker under stove compartment
- Stainless grab rail, starboard side
- 1 storage locker; above starboard side counter
The cockpit features:
- Bench seating for 6 passengers; 2 port, 2 starboard, 2 aft
- Wheel Helm
- 1 Storage locker; under starboard bench seat
- 2 Storage lockers; under port & starboard stern seats
- Companionway to main cabin; center forward
- Sail controls & winches
- Datamarine LX360Q Wind Instrument
- Datamarine S200DL Depth Meter
- Corinthian II S100KLII Speed Meter
- Standard Horizon Explorer II VHF Radio
- Seaworthy DEA9503BL Radio/CD Player
- 2 Seaworthy DEA6522W 120 watt Stereo Speakers
- Scott Mainsail
- Scott Genoa
- Main sail cover
- Yanmar 2GM diesel engine, 2 cylinder, 4-stroke, 13 HP
- Groco ARG-500 raw water strainer
- ITT Jabsco Type IV 2.8 gpm house water pump
- Rule bilge pump w/float switch
- Miscellaneous spare parts
- 12 VDC electrical system w/DC Panel
- 120 VAC electrical system w/AC Panel
- 1 Duralast 27DC Marine & RV Deep Cycle Battery
- Perko battery switch
- 2 AC Receptacles
- 1 DC Receptacles
- 30 Amp Power cable
- 2 Kidde 1-A 10-B:C, B:C Size 1, 3 lb dry chemical fire extinguishers
- 1 Olin Marine Signal Kit (flairs expired)
- Running, steaming & anchor lights