US DUTY PAID
TOHORA was built with a specific project in mind: Sail the prevailing winds from Europe to Australia exploring the most remote kiting and diving spots! During her voyage, she performed fantastically sailing 14000 miles in 9 months at an average of 200+ miles a day with no significant issue. Any small problems were fixed and improved with the one year warranty yard period performed in New Zealand.
After the Pacific she relocated to the Atlantic Ocean where she did several Caribbean/New England seasons. TOHORA has had one private owner since new, with a full-time captain and crew, and shows as such. Meticulously maintained, and exceptionally well equipped; she is one of the best values in the +50' catamaran market.
This Nautitech hull number 6 has proved herself in every sea condition and really makes you feel at home during long ocean passages. The Yanmar engines have always been maintained to schedule using only authorized spare parts (Logbook available). The original sail drives have been replaced with new SD60’s improving the vibration and noise level in the boat. She has been outfitted with a set of four sails to accommodate the aluminum mast and lightweight, V-shaped boom, allowing for optimum performance in all wind conditions. 840 watt solar array, 9 KW Kohler generator, air conditioning, water maker, washer & dryer, dishwasher, two refrigerators & two freezers, icemaker, dive compressor, 14ft tender and the list goes on and on!
TOHORA has the preferred three cabin owners version general arrangement. The commodiuous master stateroom with Owner's queen berth is located portside aft with an office forward that could be easily converted to a fourth cabin. Starboard side features two single berths aft with a queen berth forward. The port bow serves as a wet locker for surfboards, kite, dive gear and fishing equipment.
If you are looking for bluewater or a weekend catamaran to sail the oceans in comfort and luxury without wanting to give up performance, TOHORA is a proven yacht and a fantastic value.
This broker served as her build captain and skippered TOHORA more than 45,000 NM over the next seven years. Please contact Capt. Umberto Moneta at Seaton Yachts. Cell +1 401 239 6565 - email@example.com
• GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Owner’s version with office
• BRIDGE DECK: Large sliding aft bulkhead doors integrate cockpit area to bridge deck. To port is the navigation station, a two-person settee, and the TV. To starboard is the galley and main saloon dining area. The saloon is bright and airy with opening forward ports and overhead hatches. There is excellent 360-degree visibility. Laminated cabin sole planking with light maple joinery. Additional storage located under seating areas.
• MAIN SALOON: U-shaped saloon seating with adjustable dining table. Overhead LED lighting.
• GALLEY: Modern U-shaped galley featuring propane 3-burner stovetop with oven, microwave, refrigeration, SMEG dishwasher, icemaker, double stainless steel sink, fresh and seawater tap, white countertops and AC sockets. Locker storage.
• NAVIGATION AREA: Forward-facing chart table with reading light and AC socket. Ship’s electrical service panel to port of navigation station desk. (See NAVIGATION and COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT section for detailed list of equipment.)
• STARBOARD HULL: TWIN CABIN AFT CABIN: Twin berth aft cabin. Large hanging locker with shelving. Opening hull port with blind. Deck overhead hatch with blind. Cabin fan. Overhead LED lights and twin reading lights.
• En-suite head with separate shower stall. Electric freshwater toilet, basin, mirroredcabinet with shelves, towel holders and flush deck hatch with blackout screen.
• GUEST CABIN FORWARD: Large double berth (6’-6” x 5’-1”). Hanging locker withshelves. Storage under the berth and in lateral shelf along hull. Opening hull porthole with screen. Overhead flush deck hatch with screen. Cabin fan.
• En-suite head with separate shower stall. Electric freshwater toilet, basin, mirrored cabinet with shelves, towel holders and flush deck hatch with blackout screen.
• Between cabins: Second refrigerator and LG washing machine.
• BOW STORAGE AREA FORWARD: MIELE dryer machine
• PORT HULL: OWNER’S LAYOUT: Large double berth (6’-6” x 5’-1”). Large hanging locker with shelving. Opening hull port with blind. Flush deck overhead hatch with blind. Cabin fan. Overhead LED lights and twin reading lights.
• En-suite head with separate shower stall. Electric fresh water toilet, basin, mirrored cabinet with shelves, towel holders and flush deck hatch with blackout screen.
• Office area with desk, seat. Settee with pilot berth above. Head with separate shower stall. Electric freshwater and seawater toilet, basin, mirrored cabinet with shelves, towel holders and flush deck hatch with blackout screen.
• Between cabins: (2) Freezers
• BOW STORAGE AREA FORWARD: Empty storage space (Previously used as semi-wet locker for dive gear, surfboard etc.)
• Social and protected cockpit area with steering stations at each quarter, settee and dining table to starboard, settee to port, and seating along aft beam. Teak sole. The cockpit hardtop features an electric sunroof for extra light, if desired.
• Transom boarding stairs port and starboard. Hatches to engine rooms. Emergency tiller slots. Custom-made swim ladder for portside transom.
• 2) Hot and cold swim showers on transoms
• Additional seating area on foredeck in trampolines. Storage lockers in forward bridge deck beam.
• Port and starboard helm stations with engine control panel at each station, electronic engine controls.
• Helm seat with back and compass
• Six person liferaft in canister
• QUICK 12 VDC windlass with remote control
• High pressure saltwater and fresh water washdown near chain locker transom
• 75# anchor with 295' chain with additional 130' 3-strand nylon rode
• Secondary plow anchor
• Sunbrella sunshades for cockpit and trampoline
• Eleven opening deck hatches with OCEANAIRE screens & blinds and opening portlights w/ screens
• HARKEN Performa winches
50.2 ST winch on mast
(2) 70.2 ST winches in cockpit (1 main halyard is electric)
(2) 60.2 Mainsheet winches on aft beam
• CARBONAUTICA carbon fiber folding passarelle
• CARIB tender 14' (4.2m) with 40hp Honda 4-stroke outboard (2012)
• RAYMARINE E125 touchscreen GPS radar and plotter
• RAYMARINE AIS tranciever
• FURUNO GPS GP33
• RAYAMRINE wind display
• RAYMARINE i70 multi display
• RAYMARINE VHF
• FUSION CD/DVD/iPod stereo with indoor and outdoor speakers, outdoor remote
• INMARSAT Fleet broadband FB150
• WiFi router
• Boat Laptop
• (2) Handheld ICOM VHF
• MOB lifetag system
• RAYMARINE I70 multi display
• RAYMARINE i60 wind display
• FUSION outdoor remote
• RAYMARINE E95 touchscreen GPS radar plotter
• RAYMARINE 70 multi display
• RAYMARINE Autopilot control head
• RAYMARINE VHF
• (2) YANMAR 4JH4-TE engines with sail drives, 75 hp each
• Engine hours as of Feb 2019: Starboard, 3500 Port, 3500
• RACOR fuel filters
• FLEXOFOLD bronze 3-blade props
• KOHLER generator 9kW (3,350 hrs)
• CRUISEAIR reverse-cycle hot/cold air in each cabin with independent controls, (4) units total
• Two 16 gal. hot water heaters
• 50 gallon per hour watermaker
• BAUER Jr. II dive compressor with (6) tanks
12V DC and 220V AC electrical system
• (25) Electrical outlets throughout the boat
• (8) 160Ah AGM MASTERVOLT for domestic (new November 2017)
• (2) 110Ah Engine start batteries
• 110Ah Generator start battery
• MASTERVOLT controller
• Solar panels (8) SOLBIAN – 105W walk-on solar panels; 840 Watts total
• 220VAC 50 A shorepower
• VICTRON 3000 watt inverter
• LED Backlighting under saloon furniture
• Transom and cockpit lighting
• LED Navigation lights
• Anchor light on masthead
• Boom lights
• Spot light on transom
• Deck light on mast
• LED spreader lights
• (4) LED spots under bridge deck
• Aluminum mast
• Mast steps for boom access
• Stainless steel rod rigging
• Aluminum V-Boom
• Incidence square mainsail with 2:1 halyard (99 m²)
• Incidence self-tacking jib/solent (46 m²)
• Gennaker with independent self-furling system (115 m²) (new in 2017)
• Symmetrical spinnaker (180 m²)
• 2:1 Mainsail halyard in Dyneema
• Jib halyard
• Spinnaker halyard,Spectra core 12mm
• Extra spinnaker halyard, Spectra core 12mm
• Topping lift
• Mainsail sheet and (2) traveler control lines
• Single jib sheet
• Jib furling line
• Spinnaker/gennaker sheets
• New Antifoul – November 2018
• Rebuilt all fuel Injectors on both YANMAR engines – November 2018
• Upgraded MASTERVOLT Screen to Eastview 5 - March 2018
• New 8 house bank batteries - AGM MASTERVOLT - January 2018
• New batteries for Genset/main engine - November 2017
• Brand new SD 60 Yanmar saildrives for less noise and vibration when motoring - November 2017
• 2500 hour service both engines and 3000 hour generator service - August 2017
• New gennaker - August 2017
• 6-Person EV canister liferaft located in bracket aft beam (Serviced January 2019)
• (2) Electric bilge pumps per hull
• (2) Manual bilge pump per hull
• Bilge alarms at chart table
• 6 Fire extinguishers - powder