"Lickety Split" has a forward is a private V-berth stateroom with a hanging locker to starboard and a Large ensuite head to port with private door to the en suite head. Aft into the main salon is a straight settee to port and an L-shaped settee with a fold-down dinette table to starboard. Both settees have outboard pilot berths with cushions which make Excellent Storage areas. Continuing aft to port is the navigation station followed by a double quarter berth. Across to starboard is the U-shaped galley. Centerline steps lead to the cockpit. The interior is beautifully appointed with teak woodwork throughout and updated Caribbean print upholstery and PLENTY of storage.
From the Manufacture: "....The owner of the C&C 40 expects to sail hard and is entitled to rest well. So the C&C 40 hasn't a berth shorter than King-Size. That goes for the forecabin double berth, the double quarter berth, the pilot berths and the main cabin settees that convert to two singles...."
Large aft U-shaped sea-going galley featuring a gimbaled propane stove with oven, LARGE top loading Refrigerator Freezer, double stainless sink on centerline with hot/cold pressure water and drain on both tacks and don't ship water on either. Three Burner propane stove/oven. PLENTY of storage in drawers and cabinets.
- Frigoboat Keel Cooled Refrigerator (Evaporator replaced in 2016)
- Hiller range three burner propane stove
- Foot pump on Galley Sink
- Galley Supplies: Cookware, tableware, flatware, cups, glasses, etc.
Electronics & Navigation
- NEW 2013 Simrad AP2402 Auto Pilot Controller with under cockpit electric linear drive
- NEW 2013 Garmin GPSMAP 4210 Multi-Function Display with 10.4” diag screen
- NEW 2013 Garmin GMR 18 HD Digital Radar
- NEW 2013 Two Garmin GMI 10 instruments pedestal mounted for wind and speed/depth
- NEW 2013 Garmin GMI 10 instrument at Nav. Station for: depth, wind, location and speed
- NEW 2013 West Marine WM 3000 RF AM/FM Radio (CD, USB) with interior and exterior stereo speakers
- NEW 2013 Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+ GX 1200 VHF (Nav Station)
- Cockpit mounted Standard Horizon Intrepid GX 1260S with separate antenna
- NEW 2017 Xantrex SW2012 Inverter/Charger and remote Battery Control Monitor
- NEW 2013 Link Lite Battery Monitor
- NEW 2013 30 Amp galvanic isolator
- Balmar 100 Amp High output alternator with smart regulator
- NEW 2014 House Batteries-4 Trojan T-105 Golf Cart Batteries
- NEW 2016 Starting Battery
- Bat-Maxx Battery Combiner
- Amp Air 100 Wind Generator
- LED cabin lights
- LED Running Lights including a Masthead light and anchor light
- Two 30 amp shore power cables
- Water heater, both engine driven and 110 volt
Sails and Rigging
- North Full battened Mainsail with Lazy Jacks
- Original Working 100 % Jib
- 135% Genoa 8 oz Dacron offshore Tri-radial (Rolly Tasker), purchased 2007
- 135% Genoa CX6T & CX7T Cruise Laminate Tri-Radial (Morehouse Sailmakers) (Spare)
- Hood Asymmetric Light Air Sail
- Navtec Stainless Steel rod rigging and insulating backstay for a SSB
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Adjustable Baby Stay on foredeck
- Keel Stepped tapered mast
- 40" Stainless Steel destroyer wheel
- Two Barient #28 Self Tailing Two Speed Winches in cockpit, mounted aft within reach of the helmsman
- Three Barient #22 Stainless Two Speed winches on deck
- Two Barient #22 Two Speed Winches on Cabin Top
- Boson's Chair
I: 53 ft.
J: 16.60 ft.
P: 46.50 ft.
E: 13.30 ft.
Sail Area/Disp. 18.20
Hull and Deck and Cockpit
- Centerboard Keel with only 4'9" draft, perfect for Florida Sailing or with the centerboard down you have 8'6" draft for off shore sailing.
- Centerboard serviced regularly as the boat is stored out of the water for 6 months each year
- 33 lb. Bruce anchor with 100’ 5/16” G-4 High Test Chain with 200’ of ¾” Nylon Rode
- S-L Anchorman Vertical Manual Windlass
- Forespar Motor Lift on stern rail
- Dodger, Bimini with removable forward section and side screen enclosure for cockpit
- C&C anodized extruded aluminum toe rail
- Edson Teak Cockpit Table
- Cockpit Cushions
- Wash down pump with hose connection in the cockpit
- Hand Gusher Bilge Pump (1 ½ “ hose connections)
- Repowered in October 1996 with 37 HP Yanmar Diesel Model 3JH2-E
- Martek 3 Blade 16” Feathering/Reversing Prop (adjustable pitch)
- Racor Fuel Filter
- Wilcox-Crittenden Head
Spare Parts List
- Yanmar Hitachi Alternator (New, Original Equipment) Model LR 155-20, 129772-77200 12 V – 55 amps for 3JH2-E engine
- 1 Alternator belt (Dayco #17455)
- Spare 2 blade fixed pitch prop 16” x 10 pitch
- Propane solenoid valve
- Extra 10 lb. aluminum propane tank
- Spare parts for Wilcox-Crittenden Head
- House water pump parts
- Aluminum tubing for range oven
- Spare Cap & O-Ring seals for water tanks and stern vent
- New “stop” cable for Yanmar Engine
- 3 Boxes with miscellaneous small electrical and other spare parts
- 2 boxes of miscellaneous rigging supplies
"Lickety Split" was in the previous owner's family since it was new and was never raced, the first 15 years it was on Lake Ontario with the first family member, and then she headed south to Florida in 1996. On the way down they added the new Yanmar 37 HP engine instead of rebuilding the old one then cruised the East Coast to Southwest Florida. In the years following they cruised the Bahamas many times, then headed to the Western Caribbean down to Honduras, left the boat on the hard then came back the following year to cruise the Eastern Caribbean. They have cruised Florida and the Keys in the years following.
"Lickety Split" is Cruise Ready, the hull has been buffed and the bottom paint touched up. She is ready for her new owners to head off into the sunset.....