Just Us is a classic 1978 36' Grand Banks. She offers a single Ford Lehman 120 hp main engine, 7.5 kW Westerbeke generator, Vacuflush heads, a 2 stateroom, 2 head layout and a hinged mast to make her an affordable and comfortable Great Loop candidate.
Entering the salon through the starboard side deck access door, you will find the lower helm
starboard forward, settee and table starboard aft, galley port forward and a benchseat port aft. The
master stateroom is aft and the guest stateroom is forward. Engine room access is via salon sole
Just Us offers a master stateroom aft with a double berth to starboard and single berth to port and an
ensuite head. The guest stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth and ensuite head.
The salon offers a wrap-around settee with storage underneath and hi/lo, folding table starboard aft,
storage cabinet to starboard, side deck access door starboard forward, benchseat with storage port
aft, opening side and aft windows, reading lights, teak parquet sole and storage drawers.
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Force 10 3-burner gas cooktop and oven
- Sharp Carousel microwave oven
- Stainless steel sink
Dining space is available at the salon table.
The aft master stateroom offers a double berth to starboard and a single berth to port, teak parquet
sole, reading lights, aft hatch and ladder, opening side windows, storage drawers, shelves, hanging
locker and an ensuite head.
The forward guest stateroom offers a v-berth, 2 windows, reading lights, hanging locker, storage
drawers and cabinet, teak parquet sole and an ensuite head.
The lower helm is located starboard forward and offers a full helm, side deck access door and
opening center window.
The flybridge offers a bimini, teak deck, fore and aft benchseats with storage on each side, storage
under console and hinged mast with spreader lights.
- Kenwood KDC-MP4028 stereo/CD player on the
- Furuno Radar
- Robertson AP200 autopilot on the flybridge with a F100 remote at the lower helm
- Standard Horizon Eclipse + VHF at the lower helm
- Standard VHF on the flybridge
- Raymarine ST40 depth sounder at both helms
- Furuno GPS Navigator at the lower helm
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass at both helms
- Seth Thomas clock & barometer at the lower helm
- Westerbeke 7.5 kW generator with approximately 1676
- Motorola R7-1 alternator
- 12vdc outlet at the lower helm
- Perko battery switch
- 30 amp shore power cord
- Single Ford Lehman 2715E 120 hp main engine with approximately 3173
- Borg Warner gearbox
- Morse engine control
- Stewart Warner gauges
- Racor 900MA fuel filter for the main engine
- Racor R26S fuel filter for the generator
- Raritan 6 gallon water heater
- Vacuflush heads
- Tankwatch holding tank level monitor system
- Ideal anchor windlass with foot
- Bruce 33 lb anchor
- Danforth spare anchor
- Teak decks
- Teak toe and cap rails
- Boarding gate on each side
- Transom gate
- Teak swimplatform
- Weaver davit system
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Washdown aft
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the
accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his
agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is
offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.