Standard layout for a boat it's size with double berth in the forepeak. Settee lounge to starboard to make down to a double and a quarter berth giving sleeping with five. Folding table on the main bulkhead that drops down for dinner seating of four. All opening ports w/bug screens. Upholstery is in good condition and the rest of the boat is good condition and clean.
Manual head & holding tank. Cold pressure water.
2 burner CNG stove w/bottom grill. Sink with cold pressure water
- 12/110 power
- Two 12 volt batteries in plastic boxes w/holdowns
- Battery switch
- Automatic battery charger w/gauge
- 12 volt lighting throughout
- Stereo w/cockpit speakers
- 2 electric bilge pumps w/float switches
- Raymarine ST 60 combo w/wind,speed, depth instruments
- Garmin GPSmap 162 chartplotter w/folding bracket at the companionway
- ICOM IC-M45 VHF radio
- Twin Plastimo compasses on coach roof bulkhead
- Jensen CD stereo w/cockpit speakers
Rigging and sails
- 4 sails including: Mainsail, 140% G\genoa w/foam luff for furling. .75oz spinnaker, staysail
- Double spreader rig
- Schafer 750 roller furling
- Spinnaker pole
- Whisker pole
- Acrylic bimini
- Cockpit cushions
- Backstay adjuster
Solid fiberglass with end grain balsa coring in the topside in great condition. Hull soda blasted in 2010 to bare with no blisters. Keel as well to bare metal and treated/painted properly. All components from the bottom to the deck are in great condition.
Tartan Yachts are considered very good quality and wear well. This boat is in great condition for it's age plus well equipped. Full survey in 2010 for the now seller. Full bottom painting Aug. '17.
High-quality vessel in great condition for its age and well equipped. Very rare boat for the west coast of Canada. Full buyer's survey in 2010 with no real issues. Longtime well-known racer bought it for cruising but the family isn't interested so make us an offer!
The boat has been listed as an as-is/where is situation with some very isolated deck core issues. Some of been already dealt with. Not a safety issue whatsoever and quite fixable with the right buyer. Full details and remarks if you e-mail us.
With the U.S./Canada dollar exchange a great value for a U.S. buyer.
Safety & Fire Protection
- S/S boarding ladder
- Canadian Coast Guard safety requirements per WVYC inspection
- Cockpit cushions
- o/b mount (only) on stern rail