Launched in 2010, and refit in 2015, LADY CHRISTINE accommodates ten guests in five staterooms including a split-level private deck Master Suite with an observation lounge offering 180-degree panoramic views. She features an exterior design by De Voogt and a classic interior décor with elements of Art Deco, styled by Rodney Black Design Studios. Additional features include a helipad, a large sun deck, a soundproof cinema and retractable sea balconies on either side of the dining salon and the piano bar. Twin MTU 12V 4000 M60 1,769 HP diesel engines give her a tremendous range of 5,000 nautical miles at 13 knots and she is fitted with four Quantum zero speed stabilizers.
• Private split-level Owner’s deck with 180-degree view observation lounge
• Beach club/infinity contraflow plunge pool
• Zero speed stabilization
• Port and starboard retractable sea balconies for alfresco dinning
• Lloyds Certified Helipad with onboard refueling
• Large tender/toy storage areas