cfparam name="x" default="0" />
The FARIBANA V was delivered by the world prestigious brand Amels. With exterior and interior designs by Andrew Winch every guest is allowed to experience the beauty and luxury of this superyacht. High technical elements and new solutions, with a constant attention to every detail and quality, represent the combination that perfectly defines this masterpiece.
Her length of 54.5 meters and width of 10 meters allows the FARIBANA V give to the Owner and all his guests impressive volumes for a vessel of this category and take comfort and wellbeing to a whole new level.
The current Owner is a keen seller, emphasizing the opportunity to acquire this exceptional yacht.
• 12 guests in 6 cabins
• For up to 14/16 Crew members in 8 cabins plus a staff cabin and a security cabin.
• Master suite comprising large sleeping room with double bed, sofa, and desk. Dressing room. En-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, toilet and bidet. Also has a hairdresser facility in Owner’s area. Situated on main deck, forward, full beam.
• VIP suite with double bed, sofa, vanity unit. En-suite bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and bidet. Situated on main deck. Half beam.
• Double guest cabins comprising sleeping room with double bed. En-suite bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and bidet.
• Twin guest cabins comprising sleeping room with twin berths. En-suite bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and bidet.
• Staff cabin: Comprising sleeping room with double bed. En-suite shower room. Situated on lower deck. Finished to guest standard.
• Security cabin: Bunk bed cabin situated on lower deck aft. Shower room and toilet.
• Crew: 8 cabins with berths for a maximum of 16.
• Engine Type: (2) Caterpillar 3512B diesels @1,650 Hp each
• Engine hours: 8,842 Port / 8,838 Stbd.
• Gearboxes for Main Engines: Reintjes type WAF 741
• Drive: Rolls Royce, Holland Roer Propeller (80kw)
Generators & Electricity
• Output: 3 Phase 380 volts 250 amps
• Generators: (3) 174 kW Caterpillar 3306 DIT 57 kW Caterpillar 3304 emergency generator
• Generator hours: Ps generator 21.504 hrs / Center generator 24.064 hrs / Stbd generator 24.053 hrs
• Shore Power: 3 Phase 380 volts 250 amps
• Batteries: 24 volt battery back-up for emergency lighting, radio and bridge equipment (back up to the emergency generator)
• Air Conditioning: Type: Heinan & Hopman
• Watermakers: Idromar International – 9600 liters/day combined
• Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: Vosper Thornycraft
• Bow Thruster: Holland Roer Propeller (80 kW)
• Steering System: Ulstein Tenjford
• Sewage System: Hamman
• New Sony TV panel
• Audio Equipment
• New Sony TV panel surrounding larger television.
• 1 X 28' Owner's bathroom
Bridge Deck Lounge:
• New Sony TV panels surrounding larger television.
Sun Deck Bar:
• New Sony TV panel 1 X 49' Sun deck
• New Sony TV panel 1 X 65' Upper deck
• All other cabins including crew have televisions and 1 X 32' Doctor's cabinand DVD players.
• All guest cabins have new Sony TV panel
• New Sony TV panels fitted in the following areas:
• 1 X 32' gym, aft bridge deck area, main salon, dining room.
• (6) Seatel domes & TRAC 92 tracking units. (22) receivers fitted remotely. All antennas serviced and upgraded. Receivers of new generation fitted.
• Viewing Sky, Orbit and other networks. All receivers modulated to feed all cabins including crew areas.
• Audio request jukebox hard drive feeding all public areas. (200) CD Sony unit feeding public areas.
• All guest cabins and public areas fitted with network points. Various points fitted in crew areas. Fixed computer fitted (radio room, crew mess, MCR).
• Communication Systems
• SATcom: Fleet 77 (voice, fax, data) Inmarsat C
• Telephone System: VSAT
• SSB: Sailor SSB/DSC radio
• VHF: (3) Sailor units fixed (Wheelhouse, radio room, crew mess and 3 pcs Icon fixed on tenders)
• Fixed units (radio room, crew mess, diva main tender) Portable units for all crew
• Navigation Systems
• Radar: Decca Bridge Master units
• Auto Pilot: C Plath Navipilot V
• Depth Sounder: Furuno units
• GPS: Litton Marine
• Weather FAX: Furuno
• Ships Computer: VSAT internet
• Chart Plotter: Geonav Multy
• Navtex: ICS
• AIS: Saab GPS positioning system
• CCTV System: Full CCTV w/PIRS transmitted to security cabin w/slave monitors in radio room and crew mess
Fire Fighting Equipment:
• Fire Control System:
Additional fixed fire fighting systems, self and manually activated, installed in Bowthruster compartment, Port steering gear room, emergency generator room and A/C switch boards and store room.
• CO2 fixed system in engine room and galley
• Interior sprinkler system connected to fire detection panel
• Immersion suits (32) pcs (Flag requirement)
• Fire Extinguishers: (53) Portable
• LRIT: Thrane & Thrane TT-3000
(22) Fire branches with hoses and nozzles
(2) General service pumps
• Emergency fire pump
• BA sets with outfits
• (6) EEBD’s
• Fire blankets
• Emergency VHF
• (3) VHF handhelds
• Life sling
• Life Rafts: (4) 25-Man
• Life Jackets: (39) Adult
• Life Rings: (8) of which 2 light and 2 smoke
• Line Thrower: (1)
• EPIRBS: (1)
• SART: (2)
• Flares: Full flare pack
• Medical Equipment: MCA Class A medical kit
• Crane: Van Driel (2) fore-deck cranes, upper deck crane
• Swim platform: Akerboom (gangway, swimming platform, side boarding ladders)
• Diva Royal Ltd. Length 7m Beam 2.3m
• Engine: Volvo Penta 125 kW
• Tender 2: Leadmar G500LF 5m RIB Engine - Mercury F100 ELPT Outboard
• Tender 3: Avon Length 5.4m (Rescue Boat) Engine: Yahama 90 Hp O/B
• Dive compressor, diving equipment
• (2) Sea-Doo jet skis, various water skis, fishing equipment