Overview / Upgrades and Features
"Traveler" features the three-stateroom layout.
Upgrades & Features:
- Full paint job
- New Garmin Electronics
- New Eisenglass
- New Canvas on Bimini
- New Bottom Job with Prop Speed
Entering vessel from port or starboard sides, you move aft to the large Aft Deck with 3-sided enclosure to protect guests from the elements. The Aft Deck’s Teak furniture consists of a large love seat with two occasional large teak chairs, covered with navy blue cushions with piping. There is a walk-up bar on the Aft Deck with a sink and solid surface counter tops; a V-Line refrigerator and a GE trash compactor.
Moving forward and down seven steps from the Aft Deck you enter the spacious Salon with the Galley immediately to your starboard and aft; a large L-shape settee to the port and forward at the lower Pilothouse helm to the starboard and forward.
Going all the way forward from the Salon and down several steps, you enter the VIP Stateroom with queen island berth on centerline with closet and cabinetry storage.
Just aft of VIP is the third Guest Stateroom with upper and lower berths; a hanging locker with storage beneath berths. The VIP Stateroom and Guest Stateroom Heads are to starboard.
Going aft from main Salon and down several steps, you enter the Master Stateroom with queen size berth aft and on centerline. To port is cabinetry for storage and vanity with closet just forward.
The Master en-suite Head is to forward and starboard with enclosed shower.
The Flybridge is accessed from the Aft Deck (Sun Deck) with full helm and an array of electronics, L-shaped settee with table top to aft and starboard. To port and aft is a large bench seating area.
- 3-Sided enclosure with V-Zips
- V-Line 6 cubic feet refrigerator
- (3) Windshield wipers
- Oil change pump (reverse)
- Toilets (2) Raritan Alantes 12 VDC
- Air conditioner
- Water Heater – 17 Gallon Raritan
- (4) Fire extinguishers
- Fire Boy Engine Room Fire Suppression System
- (4) 3" Engine Room blowers
- Washer & Dryer (Kenmore)
- Spacious Salon
- L-Shaped Sofa
Galley is in the aft of main Salon as an open arrangement with large L-shape settee to port and lower helm to starboard with good visibility through the Pilothouse windows.
- Stove is a GE Monogram 2-burner
- Microwave is a GE Profile Advantum 120
- Stainless steel sink
- Refrigerators are approx. 6 cu test 110 vac.
- V-Line 6 cu. Ft. with icemaker
- Trash compactor GE Monogram
- Morse Controls (dual lever)
- Teletlex Hydraulic Steering
- Ritchie 2/12" Compass
- Icom VHF
- KVH sat. TV with 2 Direct TV receivers
- Kenwood receiver DT-7000s
- CD player Onkyo six-changer
- Integra DTR receiver
- (3) 24" color LCD TV's
- Icom VHF M502
- Pompanette – P-2000 helm chair
- Stainless steel frame Bimini (Sunbrella)
- 4-Star sided enclosure with v-zip (new 2011)
- Flybridge carpet
- Sundeck carpet
- Morse controls dual lever
- Garmin 4212 with depth + radar
- Garmin 4210
- Autopilot Auto Nav A1500
- Rudder bilge indicator
- Guest spotlight
- Marquipt 800 low profile dingy davit
- Custom built dingy chocks
- Plow anchor 45# with 120’ - 5/16”
- High textile gal. chain and 300’ 0# nylon
- Bow pulpit with anchor chute + roller
- Simpson – Lawrence windless 12 volt with Cathead + Wildcat
- Solid fiberglass laminate hull
- Stainless steel framed port lights
- Fiberglass swim platform
- S.S. – Swim ladder (fold away)
- Marquipt Tide Ride ladder
- Transom door to swim platform
- Bilge pumps (3) fwd 500 gph, mid 1500 gph
- Aft 2000 gph
- Emergency manual bilge pump (diaphragm whale)
- Jabsco fresh water 12V
- Jabsco MSD macerator pump
- Shower sump – Rule 800
- 2" shafts
- 28 x 24 4-blade props
- Intermediate strut
- V-struts aft
- Bennett trim tabs with dual actuators
- West Marine/Avon 310 Rib (2003)
- 1 Yamaha 20hp. 4-Stroke (2013)
The owner's personal belongings. Exclusions are to include but are not limited to, all owner’s personal items. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon written request.