Sea Pearl is a well-maintained 2002 53' DeFever offering a raised pilothouse, 3 stateroom, 2 head layout, in addition to Naiad stabilizers, Side Power bowthruster, twin fuel-efficient John Deere 225 hp main engines, Westerbeke 12.5 kW generator, dual Magnum inverters, updated Garmin electronics, including 7215 multi-function displays and XHD Radar, AIS transponder, KVH Tracvision satellite TV system, 12' Caribe center console RIB tender and a watermaker. Sea Pearl has cruised the East Coast, including the Florida Keys, and Bahamas. Her original owners have moved ashore in the Stuart, FL area, so Sea Pearl is now available for sale.
Post hurricane Irma condition report: Sea Pearl did not suffer any damage from hurricane Irma and is available for inspection anytime.
From the covered aftdeck, you can walk forward on either side deck, climb up the ladder to the aft end of the flybridge or you can enter the salon via the double teak and glass doors. Once inside the salon, you will find a Ekornes stress less lounge chair and ottoman with end table to starboard, cabinetry with the combo washer/dryer and entertainment equipment starboard forward, galley port forward and a sofa with coffee table to port. Walk forward and step up into the pilothouse, where you will find a full console forward, side deck access doors on each side, a benchseat and table port aft and built-in stairs to the flybridge starboard aft. Walk down steps starboard forward to the master stateroom and ensuite head amidships, a guest stateroom to port and a guest stateroom forward. The guest head is to starboard. Engine room access is via a sole hatch in the galley forward or the lazarette aft.
The headroom in the salon is 6'5", 6'6" in the pilothouse and master stateroom, 6'9" in the port guest stateroom, 7'2" in the forward guest stateroom, 6'8" on the flybridge and 6'4" on the aftdeck.
Sea Pearl offers a three stateroom, two head layout, with the master stateroom amidships with a queen size berth and ensuite head and enclosed shower, a guest stateroom to port with over/under bunks and a guest stateroom forward with offset single berths. The guest head is to starboard.
The galley is located port forward.
- Breville stainless steel convection oven
- Kenmore microwave oven
- Princess 3-burner gas cooktop and oven
- Summit commercial refrigerator/freezer
- U-Line icemaker (2016)
- NexGrill stainless steel BBQ on the aftdeck
- Large stainless steel sink
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Corian countertop
- Opening side window with blinds
- Teak & holly sole
Dining space is available at the aftdeck table, flybridge table, pilothouse table and in the salon if the coffee table is changed out for a dining table.
The port guest stateroom offers over/under bunks, 2 portlights with curtains, reading lights, storage cabinets, hanging locker, mirror and a teak parquet sole. The guest head is to starboard.
The forward guest stateroom offers offset single berths, shelf, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging locker, 4 portlights with curtains, overhead hatch with a screen, reading lights and a teak parquet sole. The guest head is to starboard and aft of this stateroom.
- Spendide 2100 XC combo washer/dryer (2012) (Vented to exterior)
The raised pilothouse offers a full helm with storage underneath, Todd helmseat, side deck access doors on each side, a benchseat and folding teak table, book shelf, fan, built-in steps to the flybridge, storage drawers and a teak parquet sole.
To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser search box:
The covered aftdeck offers a non-skid deck, same level access to both side decks, stainless steel ladder to the flybridge, 4 X teak deck chairs, hi/lo folding table, NexGrill stainless steel BBQ grill, transom gate and double wood and glass doors to the salon.
To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser search box:
- KVH Tracvision 4 DVB satellite TV system
- Glomex TV antenna
- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon
- Samsung Blu-ray disc player in the salon
- Samsung and Sony interior speakers
- Xinfinity exterior speakers
- Sony flat screen TV in the master stateroom
- Fusion MS-IP700i stereo/CD player in the pilothouse
- Westerbeke 12.5 BTDB 12.5 kW generator with approximately 1,874 hours
- Dual Magnum MS2812 True Sine inverters/chargers with remote panels
- ProMariner ProNautic 12.50P battery charger
- 50 amp shore cord
- 50 amp shore power connection forward
- Glendinning 75' 50 amp shore power cord system aft
- 12 vdc outlets in the pilothouse, on the flybridge and in the tender
- 8 X AGM Lifeline 8D start batteries
- 4 X AGM Lifeline 8D house batteries
- 1 X AGM 8D bowthruster battery
- 1 X AGM generator start battery
- New LED lighting in the salon, galley and pilothouse in 2016
- Twin John Deere 6068T 225 HP main engines with approximately 5,399 hours on port and 5,404 hours on starboard
- ZF HSW-630-A1-2.5 gearboxes
- Kobelt electronic engine controls (Serviced in 2017)
- VDO gauges
- Groco sea strainers
- Fuel manifold
- Dual Racor 900MA fuel filters with vacuum gauge for each engine
- Racor 500MA fuel filter for the generator
- Gulf Coast fuel polishing system
- Groco oil change system
- Naiad stabilizer system with MultiSea II control panels
- Side-Power bowthruster
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (4 zones)
- Hurricane diesel fired heating system
- Village Marine LW 200 V watermaker
- Seaward 11 gallon water heater
- Vacuflush blackwater system with fresh water heads
- Tankwatch 4 holding tank level monitoring system
- Husky tool box and work bench
- Spare propellers
- Maxwell 2200 dual gypsy anchor windlass with foot controls and remote controls at each helm (Rebuilt in 2015)
- Delta 88 lb anchor with 400' anchor chain
- Spare Danforth anchor with 25' anchor chain and 200' nylon rode
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel rails and teak toe rail forward and teak cap rail aft
- Fresh water and raw water washdowns forward and fresh water washdown aft
- Foredeck benchseat with storage
- Dock water connection
- Portuguese bridge with storage lockers
- Non-skid deck
- Covered side decks
- Boarding gate each side
- Fiberglass and teak swimplatform
- 2 X rod holders
- Fresh water hot/cold shower aft
- Rule bilge pumps
- Port engine driven bilge pump
- Fire extinguishers
- Seaward solenoid control panel in the galley
- First Alert smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
- Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
- Acoutik TFT-LCD engine room and aft cameras
- ACR searchlight
- Sellers' personal belongings
2011 Caribe DL-12 RIB