New to Market! Very Clean, ton's of upgrades.
Own has her priced to sell. Will consider quality trades MY 65'-75'
This beauty has had aprox. $71K of upgrades buy her present and second owner. She has aprox 780 hours on T/ Cummins 670 HP engines has been professionally & meticulously maintained throughout her history.
Manufacturer Provided Description
As the flagship of Meridian Yachts' fleet, the 580 Pilothouse is designed to be a masterpiece of stability, performance and comfort. She features raised toe rails and gunwales, molded-in steps and broad side decks for increased safety and ease of movement on the water. Her state-of-the-art amenities include wireless Docking is a breeze with both the bow and stern thrusters. Stand-up access to the engine room, transom docking lights and underwater exhaust. And, her stylish lines and broad shoulders conceal unsurpassed living spaces - from a full-beam master stateroom and generous guest accommodations to an impressive pilothouse, exceptional galley facilities and a salon with fully-appointed entertainment center. When it comes to cruising comfort, you don't have to be an artist to appreciate the masterpiece that is the 580.
She has most all options available when new… 3 Color 4212 touch screen Garmin networked chart plotters, autopilot, radar, VHF with active AIS, integrated with rear facing camera. NEW TRAC VISION remote controlled davit. 17 KW Onan Gen set with 175 hours. BOW & STERN THRUSTER Ready to cruise turnkey.
Large 3 stateroom, 2 head layout with full size washer and dryer. Her spacious salon features a fully equipped galley with garbage disposer, full size refrigerator and a real oven. (a compact dishwasher can be easily added at her new owner’s discretion). Her bridge is equipped with a full wet bar, fridge, ice maker and Kenyon electric grill. Easy visibility all around makes for easy for owner operate.
Cabins Below: To starboard in the pilot house is a curved stairway that descends to the sleeping cabins. At the bottom of the stairs a passageway opens to the left and right. Directly ahead is the laundry closet with washer and dryer. To your left the passageway opens to the large master stateroom The bed is queen-size, with the headboard against the port hull, 2 opening ports, 2 large cedar-lined hanging lockers, a vanity with washbasin, dressing table, numerous drawers including beneath the bed, and an entertainment center with large TV and DVD player. In the starboard aft corner is the door to the head, which has a Vacuflush toilet, and a full-size tub with enclosure plus shower wand and opening port and exhaust fan. Going forward to the other end of the passageway is the #1 guest cabin in the bow, which features a queen centerline berth, 2 hatches overhead with opaque plastic inserts, 2 cedar-lined hanging lockers, Sole' flat screen TV and an AM/FM/DVD with remote, plus private entrance to the guest head. The #2 guest cabin has 2 single over/under "L" shaped berth configuration with plenty of storage. The guest head has an entrance in the passageway, and features a stall shower with opening port and exhaust fan, Vacuflush head and sink with granite-look counter.
Large engine room with lift up stair entrance from aft deck.
· Onan Generator 17 KW 185 Hours
· 5 unit air conditioning system
· 4 Underwater multi-color LED lights (with remote controller)
· Davit upgrade with remote control
· Meridian Teak Package in cockpit, swim platform and aft bridge deck
· Fully UPGRADED Garmin Electronics Package – (3) 4212 Chartplotters, Radar, Autopilot, Depth finder, 3-D and “fish eye” views
· New Garmin VHF with active AIS radios
· All electronics are fully isolated and with separate (additional) battery charging and backup system. Not connected to house or engine start batteries.
· Camera network (aft facing)
· Bose sound system in salon and master stateroom
· Full Galley Appliances: Full size refrigerator, real oven, disposer, microwave, stove top, ice maker and more (dishwasher can be easily installed at new owner’s discretion)
· Mid ship full beam master stateroom with large view window installed (impact grade glass with stainless surround). Really opens up the stateroom ambiance.
· Master bath with combination bath tub and large shower area
· Separate make-up area in master suite
· Full washer and separate dryer
· Guest bath with enclosed shower
· Pilothouse with pantograph door to starboard side
· Bow sunpad – with adjustable seats & bimini top
· Bow anchor wash down (fresh and raw water)
· Stern fresh water shower and raw water wash down
· Dry Bilge System (Arid Bilge) installed (5 ports) keeps bilge dry at all times
· New carpeting throughout. New bedding cover and matching headboard in master suite
· All new engine start and house batteries – all sealed design
· Reinforced all interior door hinges and gas shock mounts
· A/C water intake barnacle growth reduction treatment system installed
· Reinforced picture window in master suite opens suite to daylight. Special order
· Set of spare props (balanced and polished) 3" Prop shafts
Dinette with table and L-shaped lounge
Located amidships, this full beam Master Stateroom features large ONE OF A KIND impact grade glass windows in hull and ensuite head with combination bath tub/large shower, granite tile floor and VacuFlush head system. Other highlights include:
Fully upgraded 4212 Garmin Electronics Package including: Threecolor displays