Petrel is a classic 1989 44' Nova Marine Heritage East model in good condition. She offers a popular cockpit-sundeck-flybridge layout, full-beam master stateroom aft with a door to the cockpit, twin Volvo 200 hp main engines, Onan 8 kW generator and a 2500 watt inverter. Petrel is Great Loop capable.
From the cockpit, you step up the ladder to the covered sundeck. You can then walk out either wing door to the side decks or step up the molded-in steps to the flybridge or step down into the salon. Once inside the salon, you will find a sofa to starboard, lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward, counter starboard forward, lounge chairs and a table to starboard and the master stateroom entrance aft. Walk forward and step down to find the galley to starboard and dinette to port. The guest head is port forward and then the guest stateroom is forward. Engine room access is via a door under the galley-dinette-salon steps and salon sole hatches.
The salon headroom is 6'6", the master stateroom is 6'1" and the guest stateroom is 6'2".
Petrel offers a full-beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and ensuite head with an enclosed shower; and a guest stateroom forward with a double size berth lower port and a single size berth upper starboard and an ensuite head. The dinette converts to a double size berth also.
The salon offers a side deck access door starboard forward, sofa to starboard, storage cabinetry starboard aft, lounge chairs, ottoman and a table to port, a counter port forward, storage in the bulkheads, opening side windows and wood blinds, windshield blinds and a teak sole.
The down galley is located to starboard.
- Princess 3-burner electric cooktop
- GE refrigerator/freezer
- GE microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sinks with separate filtered water faucet
- Storage cabinets, drawers and shelves
- Teak sole
- Edgestar icemaker with filtered water on the sundeck
- Kuuma stainless steel BBQ grill in the cockpit
Dining space is available at the dinette and the flybridge table.
The full-beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth, cockpit door port aft, reading lights, storage drawers and cabinets, shelves, 2 hanging lockers, opening side windows, aft portlight, blinds, teak and carpet sole and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The guest stateroom forward offers offset berths with a double lower port and a single upper starboard, 2 portlights with blinds, overhead hatch, reading light, rod storage, hanging locker, teak sole and an ensuite head.
- Splendide 2000 washer/dryer
The lower helm is starboard forward and offers a full helm and side deck access door.
The flybridge offers a bimini, Eisenglass enclosure, helm forward with storage underneath, helmseat, hinged Radar arch, spreader lights, wrap-around seating with storage and table to starboard, benchseat with storage to port and non-skid deck.
The sundeck offers a hardtop, Stratoglass enclosure aft, opening side windows, non-skid deck, teak & glass wing doors, aft gate to the cockpit ladder, molded-in steps and sliding hatch to the flybridge, wetbar starboard forward with a sink, Edgestar icemaker and storage drawer and 4 deck chairs and coffee table.
The cockpit offers a non-skid deck, transom gate to the fiberglass swimplatform, door to the master stateroom, removable boarding steps for each side, stainless steel and teak ladder to the sundeck, bulwark storage cabinets, transom storage cabinets, lazarette access, teak cap rail, rod holders, Kuuma stainless steel BBQ grill and a hot/cold, fresh water shower.
- Follow me DirecTV TV antenna system
- Boateng HD TV antenna
- Panasonic flat screen TV in the salon
- Sony BDP-S3100 wifi capable Blu-Ray disc player in the salon
- Ortek interior speakers
- Kraco stereo/cassette player in the salon
- Samsung flat screen TV in the master stateroom
- Vizio flat screen TV on the sundeck
- Raytheon R21 Raster Scan Radar
- Garmin 2010C multi function display on the flybridge
- Raymarine Dragon fly GPS on the flybridge
- Robertson AP1000 autopilot on the flybridge with a F200 wire remote at the lower helm
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass on the flybridge
- Airglide magnetic compass at the lower helm
- Standard Horizon LH5 loud hailer
- West Marine 580 VHF
- Icom waterproof handheld VHF
- Intercom system
- Ship's clock and barometer
- Onan 8 kW generator
- Xantrex 2500 watt inverter with remote panel at the lower helm
- Xantrex TrueCharge2 40 amp battery charger with battery monitor panel at the lower helm
- 12 vdc outlet at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- 110vac outlet on the flybridge
- 2 X 30 amp shore cords
- Shore power connections fore and aft
- Twin Volvo TAMD41 200 hp main engines with approximately 2,469 hours on port and 2,468 hours on starboard
- Morse engine controls
- Perko sea strainers
- Racor 500FG fuel filter with vacuum gauge for each main engine
- Racor R26T fuel filter for the generator
- Racor 900MA fuel polishing system
- Algae-X magnetic fuel conditioning system
- Oil change system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Central vacuum system
- Tankwatch holding tank alert system
- Electric heads with fresh or raw water supply option
- Holding tank pump out deck fitting on each side
- Lofrens Cayman 88 anchor windlass with foot controls and remote control on the flybridge
- Bruce 66 lb anchor
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Non-skid deck
- Foredeck storage box
- Raw water wash down forward
- Windscreen and window covers
- Boarding gate each side
- Dock water connection with pressure step down control
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Caribe 2006 10' RIB
- Tohatsu 2006 9.8 hp 4-stroke outboard
- Stainless steel tender davit
- Fireboy Halon 1301 engine room fire suppression system
- Fire extinguishers
- First Alert smoke detector
- First Alert carbon monoxide detector
- Rule bilge pumps
- Manual bilge pump
- Jabsco searchlight
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.