Someday Is Now is a 2000 56' Horizon owned and maintained by a very attentive and experienced owner. She offers a 4 stateroom, 3 head layout, full-beam master stateroom aft, molded-in steps from the swimplatform to the aftdeck and from the aftdeck to the flybridge, fresh Awlgrip paint, a newer, low-hour Onan 13.5 kW generator, bowthruster, 800 gpd watermaker and an inverter. The galley equipment was updated in 2013. Someday Is Now is a Great Loop capable cruiser and priced to sell!
Post hurricane Irma condition report: Someday Is Now did not suffer any damage from hurricane Irma and is available for inspection anytime.
From the integrated fiberglass swimplatform, you walk up teak-covered, molded-in steps to the covered aftdeck. From the covered aftdeck, you can walk out either same-level, wide,easy access side deck, step up the teak-covered, molded-in steps to the flybridge or walk into the salon via the sliding stainless steel & glass door. Once inside the salon, you will find the settee and table to port, lower helm port forward, the master stateroom entrance starboard aft, storage cabinetry to starboard and the galley starboard forward. Walking forward and stepping down into the guest companionway, you will find matching staterooms port and starboard, a head with enclosed shower port forward, another head to starboard and a third guest stateroom forward. Engine room access is via salon sole hatches.
The headroom in the forward guest stateroom is 6'2", 6'6" in the starboard guest stateroom and master stateroom, 6'8" in the port guest stateroom, 6'4" in the salon and on the aftdeck
Someday Is Now offers 4 staterooms and 3 heads. The full-beam master stateroom is aft and offers a centerline queen size berth and an ensuite head with enclosed shower. Forward, there are matching staterooms port and starboard offering a double size berth each and a guest stateroom forward offering an island queen size berth. There is a head with enclosed shower port forward and a head starboard forward.
The salon offers a wrap-around settee (with storage) and table to port, storage cabinetry to starboard, opening side windows, a sliding stainless steel & glass door and screen door aft and a teak & holly sole.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser search box:
The galley is located starboard forward in the salon.
- Princess 3-burner electric cooktop and oven (2013)
- Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer (2013)
- Avanti dishwasher (2013)
- Oster stainless steel microwave oven
- Large stainless steel sink
- Corian countertop
- 2 X dry storage compartments
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Teak & holly sole
Dining space is available at the salon settee, the aftdeck table and the flybridge table.
The full-beam aft master stateroom offers a centerline queen size berth with storage underneath, transom hatch, 4 portlights with blinds, a benchseat with storage to starboard, a desk/vanity to port, nightstands, storage cabinets, 2 hanging lockers, shelves, full-length mirror and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser search box:
The port guest stateroom offers a double size berth with storage underneath, a custom, portable office conversion, portlight, nightstand, 2 full-length mirrors, reading lights, storage cabinets, hanging locker and a teak & holly sole.
The port head has a Jabsco electric head and enclosed shower. The starboard head has a Jabsco manual head.
To view a 360 degree photo of the port guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser search box:
The starboard guest stateroom offers a double size berth with storage underneath, 2 portlights, overhead hatch, reading lights, nightstand, storage cabinet, hanging locker, 2 full-length mirrors and a teak & holly sole.
To view a 360 degree photo of the starboard guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your search box:
The forward guest stateroom offers an island queen size berth with storage underneath, nightstands, reading lights, overhead hatch, 4 portlights and curtains, storage cabinets and drawers, 2 hanging lockers, rod storage, full-length mirror, teak & holly sole and direct access to the port head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the forward guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser search box:
The lower helm is located port forward in the salon and offers a benchseat, opening side window and full electronics.
The flybridge offers a bimini, non-skid deck, sunpad aft, full console forward with storage underneath, Todd helm seat, wrap-around settee and hi/lo table to port, Radar arch, sink, sliding stainless steel and glass hatch to the teak-covered, molded-in steps to the covered aftdeck.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser search box:
The covered aftdeck offers a built-in benchseat with storage and table aft, teak deck, stainless steel and canvas overhead extension, hot/cold fresh water shower, transom gate to the teak-covered, molded-in steps to the integrated fiberglass swimplatform, teak-covered, molded-in steps to the flybridge and same level access to each side deck.
To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser search box:
The integrated fiberglass swimplatform extends 6' aft of the transom for plenty of tender storage and walking space. There is a fold-up electrical tender davit, fresh water washdown, hot/cold fresh water shower, Glendinning CableMaster shore power cord system, cable TV connection and an aluminum plate for easy installation of a fighting chair when the tender is out of it's chocks.
- Shakespeare Seawatch TV antenna
- LG flat screen TV in the master stateroom
- Cable TV connection
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine E120 multi function display at the lower helm
- Raymarine ST60+ Tridata display at the lower helm
- Raymarine ST60 speed/log display on the flybridge
- Raymarine ST6001 SmartPilot autopilot at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Lowrance Hook7 multi function display on the flybridge (2016)
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass at the lower helm
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass on the flybridge (2016)
- Icom IC-M304 VHF at the lower helm
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF on the flybridge (2014)
- Garmin echo 501c fish finder/depth sounder on the flybridge
- Cummins Onan MDKBN-5181E 13.5 kW generator with approximately 636.2 hours (2010)
- Magnum MS2512 inverter/charger (2014)
- ProMariner ProNautic 12.40P battery charger (2014)
- Glendinning CableMaster shore power cord system
- Guest battery switches
- 12 vdc outlet on the flybridge
- 110vac outlet on the flybridge
- 50 amp shore cord
- 2 X 8D main engine start batteries
- 4D generator start battery
- 10 X Trojan 6vdc 200 amp/hr AGM house batteries (2014)
- 2 X SeaVolt Group 31 AGM bowthruster batteries (2014)
- Caterpillar 3208 435 hp main engines with approximately 3,170 hours
- Dripless shaft seals
- VDO gauges
- Racor 1000FG fuel filter for each main engine
- Racor 500FG fuel filter for the generator
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- 4 separate 12,000 BTU to 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning/heating units. One new in 2014 and another new in 2016.
- Rheem RTE-13 on-call, tankless water heater (2016)
- Sea-R.O. 800 gpd watermaker (2014)
- Jabsco electric toilet in the master stateroom head and port guest head (2014) and a Jabsco manual toilet in the starboard guest head.
- Tankwatch III holding tank level monitoring system
- Maxwell 3500 anchor windlass with foot controls and remote control at each helm (Serviced in 2016)
- Danforth 35 lb anchor with 290' 3/8" anchor chain
- Spare 250' 5/8" nylon rode
- Double stainless steel anchor rollers
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Foredeck sunpad and storage lockers
- Non-skid decks forward and on each side
- Under-deck storage on each side deck
- Boarding gates each side forward
- 4 rod holders in the transom
- Integrated fiberglass swimplatform
- The superstructure was painted with Awlgrip during the past three years in three stages
- Bottom painted 2 years ago
- Novurania 11' center console RIB
- Yamaha 40 hp, 4-stroke outboard
- UMT 1,000 lb tender davit
- Fire extinguishers
- First Alert smoke detectors
- Fireboy emergency engine shutdown system
- Fireboy FE-241 engine room fire suppression system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.