Moonstruck is a 2 stateroom Ocean Alexander sedan style motoryacht in very good condition. She offers a bowthruster, CAT main engines, low-hour Northern Lights generator, 2500 watt inverter and a covered aftdeck and large flybridge design for great exterior entertainment and relaxation areas. Her interior is theexpected Ocean Alexander beautiful teak interior. She has been enjoyed by her present owners while cruising around Florida and the Keys and would be a perfect Great Loop candidate.
Post hurricane Irma condition report: Moonstruck did not suffer any damage from hurricane Irma and is available for inspection anytime.
Moonstruck is a 2 stateroom Ocean Alexander sedan style motoryacht in very good condition. She offers a bowthruster, CAT main engines, low-hour Northern Lights generator, 2500 watt inverter and a covered aftdeck and large flybridge design for great exterior entertainment and relaxation areas. Her interior is the expected Ocean Alexander beautiful teak interior. She has served as a liveaboard for the past year and would be a perfect Great Loop candidate.
Entering the salon from the covered aftdeck, you will find an L-shaped, built-in sofa and hi/lo teak table to port, entertainment cabinet starboard aft and lounge chairs to starboard. The lower helm is starboard forward and the galley is port forward. Step down into the guest foyer and the guest stateroom is to port and the master stateroom is forward. The head and shower are to starboard. Engine room access is forward or through a sole hatch in the galley or through the lazarette. There are molded-in steps to the flybridge. New edge-bound carpet over teak parquet sole throughout installed in 2014.
The headroom in the salon is 6'6", the galley is 6'7", the port guest stateroom is 6'4" and the master stateroom is 6'6".
Moonstruck offers a master stateroom forward with a centerline queen size berth and direct access to the head and shower and a guest stateroom to port with a double size berth. The head and shower are to starboard.
The salon offers an entertainment cabinet starboard aft, an L-shaped settee and hi/lo teak table to port and 2 lounge chairs and cabinet to starboard. There are opening side windows with screens and Hunter Douglas cordless shades (2013), opening aft window with a screen, Phantom roll away screen on the aft door and a edge-bound carpet over teak parquet sole.
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Vitrifrigo 12/24vdc/120vac refrigerator/freezer (2013)
- Kenyan Euro Kera 3-burner ceramic cooktop
- GE Profile Performance microwave/convection oven
- Stainless Steel Franke sink and faucet
- Granite countertop
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Teak parquet sole
- Spice cabinet
- U-Line icemaker in the salon (New compressor in 2016)
- Magma stainless steel BBQ grill on the aftdeck (2015)
Dining space is available at the salon settee and hi/lo teak table.
The master stateroom is located forward and offers a centerline queen size berth (New custom Handcraft mattress in 2013), reading lights, nightstands, hanging lockers, storage drawers and cabinets, overhead hatch with an Oceanaire screen/shade, 2 portlights with Peek-A-Boo shades, full-length mirror and a teak parquet sole. There is direct access to the head and shower.
The guest stateroom is located to port and offers a double size berth, hanging locker, storage drawers, shelves, reading lights, 2 portlights with Peek-A-Boo shades and an overhead hatch with an Oceanair screen/shade, full-length mirror and teak parquet sole. The head and shower are to starboard.
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and offers a full helm, benchseat (in storage) and side deck access door.
There is a Splendide 2100 combo washer/dryer in a cabinet port aft in the salon and is ducted to the exterior.
The large flybridge offers a full helm forward, two Devine Series 2000 helm seats, non-skid deck, L-shaped seating to port, storage under the helm and seating, bimini (2013) and Stratoglass enclosure (2013), a hinged mast and a large open sundeck area aft with privacy rail curtains, outboard bracket and four deck chairs. There are molded-in steps from the covered aftdeck to the flybridge.
The aftdeck is covered by a Stamoid top (2013) over a stainless steel frame and offers same level access to each side deck, molded-in steps to the flybridge starboard forward, transom door to the fiberglass swimplatform, port side bulwark door, non-skid deck, lazarette access, fresh water shower, raw water washdown and a dock water connection.
- KVH Tracvision M3 satellite TV system (2014)
- KVH Tracvision Multi-Service interface box in the salon
- Shakespeare Seawatch TV antenna
- Shakespeare SRA40 Sirius radio antenna (2013)
- Toshiba flat screen TV in the salon
- LG Blu-Ray player in the salon
- Fusion MS-IP7001 stereo in the salon with MS-NRX200i remote controller on the flybridge
- Garmin 404X HD Radar (2013)
- Garmin 600 AIS system (2013)
- Garmin 8212 multi-function displays (2 on the flybridge and 1 at the lower helm)
- Garmin GMS 10 network expander (2013)
- Raymarine ST8001 SmartPilot autopilot at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Raymarine ST60 Graphic display at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M602 VHF at the lower helm and Icom IC-M504 VHF on the flybridge
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass at the lower helm
- Ritchie N203 magnetic compass on the flybridge
- Northern Lights M753K 8kW generator with approximately 498 hours in a soundbox and remote panels at the lower helm and in the engine room (Serviced in May 2016)
- Trace Voyager Series 2500 watt inverter/charger with a RC5 remote at the electrical panel
- Xantrex LinkPro battery monitor panel
- Glendinning Cablemaster 75' retractable shore cord system
- Shore power connections fore and aft
- 110vac power outlet on the flybridge
- 4D AGM generator start battery (2010)
- 2 X 8D AGM engine start batteries (2014)
- 2 X 8D AGM house batteries (2014)
- 2 X 6 volt bowthruster batteries (2015) with dedicated charger (2009)
- Guest battery switches
- 2 CAT 3126TA 420 hp main engines with approximately 2,739 hours (Serviced in May 2016)
- Twin Disc MG-5061-A gearboxes
- ZF/Mathers electronic engine controls
- VDO gauges
- Tides Marine dripless shaft seals
- Racor 1000FG fuel filter for each main engine
- Racor 500FG fuel filter for the generator
- Groco U-Lube oil change system
- Perko sea strainers
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Lewmar bowthruster (2009)
- Bennett trim tabs
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system with SMX II controls (24,000 btu and 16,000 btu units)
- Tankwatch 4 tank level monitor system
- Raritan 20 gallon water heater
- Groco PJR fresh water system pump (2010)
- Vacuflush head
- Aquamet 22 2 1/4" shafts
- 28" X 28" 4-blade bronze propellers
- Maxwell 1200 anchor windlass with foot controls and remote controls at each helm
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Sitex 45lb plow anchor with 150' anchor chain
- 22lb Danforth spare anchor
- 15lb Danforth spare anchor
- Raw water washdown on the foredeck and aftdeck
- 2 X windscreen covers (Sunscreen and opaque Stamoid cover)
- Window covers
- 3 windshield wipers and washer system
- Stainless steel deck hardware and rails
- Stainless steel fender racks forward
- Non-skid decks
- Bulwark boarding gate port aft
- Dock water connection aft
- Superstructure painted in 2015
- The height overall is 16' to the top of the bimini and 13' to the top of the flybridge windscreen
- AB DLX 11' center console Rib tender (2010)
- Yamaha 40 hp 4-stroke outboard (2010)
- Nick Jackson 1,000 lb transom davit
- Kahlenberg air horns
- ACR searchlight with a URP-102 pointpad control on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Rule bilge pumps
- Fire extinguishers
- Sellers' personal belongings
- Fortress FX-23 anchor in lazarette
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.