- Fiberglass composite with a 1" rigid pvc foam core
- Solid glass in way of keel, thru-hulls, rudder, etc.
- Kevlar outer hull laminate for impact resistance
- Crash bulkheads:
-the forward cabin foremost bulkhead is sealed to the stem
-the aft cabin bulkhead is sealed to the stern, including steerage.
- Integral tanks: (2) 155 gal fuel tanks (2) 120 gal water tanks (1) graywater tank (2) blackwater tanks
- Ballast: 14,250 lbs cast lead, draft is 8.6'
- Rudder is carbon fiber with a carbon shaft
- Rudder bearings are Jefa articulating roller type
- Autopilot is a 24v electric stepping motor with direct chain drive, controlled by B&G. (no hydraulic arm)
- There is a "hard dodger" with removable windows. Mainsheet traveler is atop the dodger.
- The cockpit is open, has a drop leaf table and 2 long "settees".
- Bimini covers the steering area of the aft cockpit
- Liferaft locker
- Twin, independent destroyer-style steering wheels
- Resin: The boat was built using Epoxy resin thru-out, post-cured.
Winches:(all by Lewmar):
- (2) Electric halyard (3) manual halyard (2) Electric primaries (2) manual running back (2) Electric mainsheets
- Windlass for chain/rode
- Main is Leisurefurl in-boom furling.
- Genoa is Haren furling
- Staysail is Harken furling
- All furlers lead to electric winches
- (1) primary, Delta with 200' 3/8" sch. 40 HT chain and 150' rode, normally mounted on bow
- (2) secondaries, Danforth style, with appropriate chain and rode
- FRC is fulled equipped for asymetrical spinnakers to fly from a pole.
- Fuel injected, intercooled turbo Yanmar, 4 cyl, 110 hp.
- 22", 3-blade MaxProp
- Liferaft:Viking 8-man self-righting, (new 6-15).
- MOM unit (Man Overboard Module)
- Heaving line
- (2) registered Epirbs with gps
- Lifesling II
- (5) VHF radios including 3 hand-helds
- SSB (we have SailMail and can receive weather faxes)
- Satellite telephone
- (3) GPS units
- (2) independent navigation systems (Nobeltec Time Zero and Furuno NavNet)
- Paper charts
- Ditch Bag
- Flares: Red parachute, Red hand, Orange smoke, White hand.
- Horn, Bell
- Radar reflector
- (8) USCG Type 1 pfd's
- Masthead tri-lite with anchor lite
- Storm JibStorm
- Trysail with independent luff track
- DCS/VHF handheld
- Aluminum by Ballinger
- Swept-back spreaders (3 sets)
- Navtec discontinuous rod standing rigging
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang
- Fractional with running backstays
- Leisurfurl in-boom main furling
- (5) air conditioners
- (3) refers (one in cockpit)
- (2) freezers
- Trash compactor
- LP oven/stove with gas leak detector
- LP Magnum BBQ
- 30 gph Watermaker
- Hot water
- Cockpit stern shower
- Swim ladder
- Stereo system with cockpit & cabin spkrs, iPod connection
- TV monitor, runs dvd's off a laptop HDMI cable
- Dell laptop, Win8.1 with DVD
- Wireless remote mouse and keyboard
- Remote 22" Dell monitor
- All-in-one Printer
- Wifi system for shore connections, wireless on-board
- Skype, when we can get good wifi from shore
- VacuFlush heads (2)
- Coffee maker
- Air Pots
- Mercury inflatable 10.5' with hi-pressure floor
- 8 hp Yamaha outboard
- Anchor, line, tow lines.
- Several sets of masks, fins, and snorkels
- Scuba: One complete set with a BC and 2- 80 tanks.
- Main (new 2014)
- 103% genoa
- 2 spinnakers, flown from pole
Hull - Wet preg epoxy vacuum bagged E-glass laminate, foam core
Deck - Wet preg epoxy vacuum bagged E-glass laminate, foam core
Structure - Carbon fiber reinforced, wet preg epoxy vacuum bagged E-glass laminate, foam core
Keel and Rudder
Keel - Fixed keel, cast iron fin with lead bulb
Rudder - Autoclaved, pre-preg carbon fiber post with carbon fiber blade
Steering - Twin helm stations with SS wheels