Calypso (ex Renegade) is a 1989 48' Ricker offering a 2 stateroom/2 head layout, large, uncluttered cockpit and recent updates. Her seller is too busy to use her now, so Calypso is offered for sale.
From the cockpit, you step down into the engine room, walk out either side deck to the foredeck, step up the ladder to the flybridge or walk into the salon through the sliding door. Once inside the salon, you will find an L-shaped sofa with storage to starboard, storage/entertainment cabinetry starboard forward, electrical panel port aft and a folding teak table and lounge chair to port. Walk forward and step down to find the guest stateroom to starboard and galley to port and the master stateroom forward.
Calypso offers a master stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and a guest stateroom to starboard with over/under bunks.
The salon offers an L-shaped sofa with storage to starboard, storage/entertainment cabinetry with granite countertop starboard forward, electrical panel port aft, a folding teak table and lounge chair to port, opening side windows, sliding aft door, rod storage and carpet.
The galley is forward and to port.
- Princess 3-burner electric cooktop and oven
- GE stainless steel refrigerator/freezer
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Granite countertop
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Teak & holly sole
- Overhead hatch
- West Marine stainless steel BBQ grill in the cockpit
The master stateroom is forward and offers an island queen size berth, 2 portlights, overhead hatch, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging locker, carpet, nightstands and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The guest stateroom is to starboard across from the galley and offers over/under bunks, benchseat outboard, window, hanging locker and carpet. The guest head is to port forward of the galley.
The flybridge offers a hardtop, non-skid deck, 2 helmseats, benchseats with storage to port and forward, storage compartment forward and a full helm.
The large cockpit offers a non-skid deck, coaming cushions, fighting chair, rod storage, 6 rod holders, transom door, boarding stairs, lazarrette access, hinged bimini, live bait well, stainless steel sink, freezer, step box, under deck storage, stainless steel ladder to the flybridge, engine room access, West Marine stainless steel BBQ grill and a sliding door to the salon.
- Fusion stereo system on the flybridge
- Standard-Horizon Quest GX1500S VHF
- Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF in the salon
- Furuno Radar
- 2 X Furuno Navnet multi-function displays
- Furuno GP-32 GPS/WAAS Navigator
- Simrad autopilot
- Onan 9 kW generator with approximately 2,396 hours
- Freedom Heart Interface battery monitor panel
- Professional Mariner 80 amp battery charger
- 50 amp shore cord
- Guest battery switches
- 12vdc outlets in the salon and on the flybridge
- Twin Johnson & Towers Detroit Diesel 6-71TIB 485 hp main engines with approximately 2,183 hours on port and 2,178 hours on starboard
- Morse engine controls
- VDO gauges
- Groco sea strainers
- Dual Racor 73/1000FG fuel filters
- Fuel manifold
- Bennett trim tabs
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- GE 19.9 gallon water heater
- Electric heads
- Maxwell 150 anchor windlass with foot controls and remote on the flybridge
- CQR 45 lb anchor
- CQR 35 lb anchor
- Washdown forward and aft
- Non-skid deck
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Schaefer outriggers
- Cockpit tackle drawers
- Cockpit freezer
- Cockpit live bait well
- Interior and exterior rod storage
- 6 cockpit rod holders and 9 flybridge rod holders
- Fighting chair
- Fireboy Halon 1301 engine room fire suppression system
- Rule bilge pumps
- ACR searchlight
- Seller's personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.