Always Home is a 1988 47' DeFever. She offers the 47' DeFever large, enclosed sundeck and huge flybridge, along with her 3rd stateroom/office forward of the master and galley up layout. Electronics, Eisenglass enclosure and batteries have been updated recently and there have been some exterior paint updates. This model is a very comfortable liveaboard yacht and this one is turn-key. Great Loop veteran.
Boarding the yacht on the port side deck, one walks aft to the huge, enclosed sundeck. There is a door aft to the aftdeck and doors to both side decks. There is a set of steps up to the flybridge and a door down to the salon. As one enters the salon, the undercounter frig/freezer are to starboard and the galley is to port. The L-shaped seating and dining table are to port and forward of the galley. There is a bench seat to starboard. Further forward are steps down to the forward guest stateroom and the engine room. Returning aft, the steps to the master stateroom and 3rd guest stateroom are centerline next to the galley.
This 47' model offers the full beam master stateroom aft with ensuite head. There is a small 3rd stateroom or office forward of the master stateroom and to port. There is a head for the 3rd stateroom to starboard that shares a shower/bathtub with the master head. The 2nd guest stateroom is forward with ensuite head.
The very large salon offers L-shaped seating to port and a dining table, bench seating to starboard and the galley is aft and to port. The soles are teak & holley and the wallpaper and teak trim are in very good condition.
It is rare to find the original dining table in the main salon of the DeFevers, but Always Home still has hers and it is in excellent condition. The table is surrounded by L-shaped seating in the port salon, just forward of the galley.
The galley is located in the port aft corner of the main salon and is open and fully equiped.
- Summit SPR6260S undercounter refrigerator (2015)
- Summit SCFF510S undercounter freezer (2015)
- Princess 3-burner cook top and stove
- Sharp Microwave
- Breville toaster oven
- Double stainless steel sink
- Storage drawers and cabinets
The full beam master stateroom is aft with an ensuite head, portlights, teak/holley soles and a queen centerline berth. There is also an emergency hatch to the sundeck located to starboard.
This guest stateroom is forward and offers a double berth, portlights and overhead deck hatch for loads of natural light and ventilation, teak/holly soles, hanging locker, ensuite head and shelving.
Always Home offers the 3rd stateroom/office forward of the master stateroom and to port. There is a built-in desk and chair, a bench seat that converts into upper/lower bunks, teak/holly soles, portlight and the head is across the hall to starboard.
The 3rd stateroom, forward and to port of the master stateroom, also serves as an office/study. There is a desk and chair.
- Splendide WD2100XC extra capacity vented washer/dryer (2014)
The 47' DeFever offers a very large, enclosed sundeck with an open aftdeck. There are steps up to the huge flybridge and a wet bar to port and forward. The wetbar includes a sink and ice maker and there is a DVD player and flat panel TV in the wet bar cabinetry, which swings out for access to wine/liquor storage. This is a really nice, large entertainment area.
The massive flybridge includes a Radar arch, bimini, Eisenglass enclosure (2015), full helm forward with built-in helm seat and bench seats port and starboard. There is also a large bench seat/lounger to port and loads of room for additional seating and storage.
- Sea-King gyro stabilized marine satellite TV system
- Jensen MCD-5110 CD/FM/AM player in salon
- Monster Cable amplifier
- West Marine exterior speakers
- Samsung LCD TV in sundeck
- Bose speakers on flybridge
- Garmin GPSMap 6212 multi-function display (2014)
- Garmin 4 kW HD Radar (2014)
- Standard Horizon GX2200 VHF with AIS (2014)
- Uniden Solara VHF in salon
- Raytheon ST7000+ autopilot
- Raymarine ST40 Bidata system
- Ritchie 5" Powerdamp magnetic compass
- 12vdc/115vac electrical system with a Blue Sea vessel systems monitor VSM 422
- Onan L317DL31M104000 3 cyl 15 kW generator (1545 hours) (#K863153554)
- Electrical panel in forward port main salon
- Phase Three PI-25 battery charger
- C-Charger 50 amp 5000 Series battery charger
- Power Express 3000 watt inverter
- 4 X 8d house and main engine start batteries (2015)
- 3 X inverter batteries (2015)
- Caterpillar 3208TA 375 hp main engines with approximately 2834 hours
- Twin Disc MG507-1 2.54:1 gearboxes (#5W8144-Pt/#5W8146-Stbd)
- Morse engine controls
- Glendenning BHH8 engine synchronizer
- Seastar hydraulic steering system
- Racor 1000FG fuel filters
- Bennett V351 trim tabs (12" X 66" dual rams)
- MarineAir reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (Master Stateroom unit-2011) (Salon-Cruisair 16,000 BTU unit-2014)
- Raritan 12 gallon hot water heater
- Jabsco water system pump
- Electrosan blackwater system aft and manual head to holding tank fwd (winterized)
- Tecma electric heads in master stateroom and aft guest stateroom (New macerator motors installed in 2015)
- Main engine exhaust hose replaced in 2008
- Racor 1000FG fuel filters
- Maxwell 1500 anchor windlass
- 60 lb Delta stainless steel plow anchor
- 45 lb Fortress anchor
- 225' 5/16" G4 anchor chain (2015)
- Tender davit
- Marquipt Tide Rider gangway
- AB 11' RIB tender with 9.9 hp 4-stroke Mercury outboard
- 3 X Rule 1500 gph bilge pumps
- Whale Gusher Titan manual bilge pump in engine room
- High bilge alarm
- 9" Perko searchlight
- 4 X dry chemical fire extinguishers (re-certified 1/2016)
- Seafire Halon 1301 engine room fire suppression system
- 3 X carbon monoxide detectors (New batteries in 2016)
- 2 X smoke detectors (2014)
Seller's personal items
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.