Blondie is a fresh water, very well-maintained 46' Carver motoryacht offering a 3 stateroom, 2 head layout, low-hour Volvo-Penta main engines, low-hour Kohler generator, satellite TV system and bow and stern thrusters. Price reduced!
Blondie is a fresh water, very well-maintained 46' Carver motoryacht offering a 3 stateroom, 2 head layout, low-hour Volvo-Penta main engines, low-hour Kohler generator, satellite TV system and bow and stern thrusters.
From the integrated swimplatform, you step up to the sundeck via molded-in steps. Once inside the sundeck, you can walk out either wing door to the side decks, step up the molded-in steps to the flybridge or step down into the salon. In the salon, you will find L-shaped seating/recliner and coffee table starboard aft, dinette starboard forward, entertainment cabinet port aft, sleeper sofa to port and bar with stools port forward. Walk forward and step down to find the galley to port, a guest stateroom to starboard, guest head with enclosed shower starboard forward and the second guest stateroom forward. The full beam master stateroom is aft. Engine room access is via a salon sole hatch.
Blondie offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower, a guest stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and direct access to the guest head with enclosed shower and a guest stateroom to starboard with a single size berth. There is also a sleeper sofa in the salon.
The salon offers an L-shaped sofa/recliner and coffee table to starboard, entertainment cabinetry port aft, sleeper sofa to port, bar and stools port forward, carpet, double side windows with curtains and blinds and a sliding door and screen door aft to the sundeck.
The galley is down and port forward.
- Sharp Carousel microwave oven
- Princess Euro-Kera ceramic 3-burner electric cooktop
- Princess Gourmet oven
- Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer
- Broan trash compactor
- Black & Decker Spacemaker coffee maker
- Granite countertop
- Large sink
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Cherry wood sole
- Under sole storage
- Gaggenau BBQ grill on the flybridge
- U-Line icemaker in the sundeck wetbar
Dining space is available at the salon dinette, sundeck table or the flybridge table.
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth facing aft, nightstands, reading lights, transom hatch, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging lockers, shelves, carpet, side windows with blinds and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The forward guest stateroom offers an island queen size berth, overhead hatch, 2 portlights, drapes, shelves, storage drawers, hanging lockers, extra-large hanging locker to port, reading lights, carpet and direct access to the guest head with enclosed shower.
The starboard guest stateroom offers a single size berth, portlight, carpet, and storage cabinets.
- Malber WD1000 washer/dryer
The flybridge offers a bimini, Eisenglass enclosure, console forward with storage, 3 helmseats, storage cabinets, Gaggenau BBQ grill, Corian countertop, wrap-around seating and removable table and bound carpet over non-skid deck.
The sundeck offers a hardtop, Eisenglass enclosure, benchseat aft, stainless steel ladder to the sundeck hardtop, wing doors, transom door, molded-in steps to the flybridge, wetbar with U-Line icemaker and bound carpet over non-skid deck.
- King Dome satellite TV system
- Sole flat screen TV in the salon, master stateroom and forward guest stateroom
- Sony STR-DE185 FM stereo receiver in the salon
- Sony DVP-NC665P DVD player in the salon
- Clarion DSC920S satellite radio in the salon
- Clarion DCZ625 6-disc CD changer in the salon
- Clarion XMD3 satellite ready stereo on the flybridge
- Clarion speakers
- Onkyo CR-305TX stereo/CD player in the master stateroom
- Flexvision DVD player in the master stateroom and the forward guest stateroom
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- 2 X Furuno Navnet Multi-Function displays
- Furuno VHF
- Furuno RD-30 display
- Furuno Navpilot autopilot
- Harwich clock & barometer in the salon
- Kohler 20EOZD 20 kW generator with approximately 674 hours
- Charles 60 amp, 80 amp and 10 amp chargers
- Guest battery switches
- Glendinning Cablemaster shore cord system
- 50 amp shore cord
- Twin Volvo-Penta TAMD 75 EDC 480 hp main engines with approximately 647 hours
- ZF 280-1 A gearboxes
- Volvo-Penta control panels
- Volvo-Penta electronic engine controls
- Dripless shaft seals
- Groco ARG-2000 sea strainers
- Racor 900MA fuel filters
- Reverso oil change system
- QL 24vdc bow and stern thrusters
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (6 units)
- Seaward stainless steel 20 gallon water heater
- Engine room camera
- Central vacuum system
- Bottom painted in 2015
- Filters and oil changed in 2015
- Maxwell 1200 anchor windlass with foot controls
- Rocna 55 lb anchor
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks forward
- Bomar deck hatch
- Foredeck sunpads
- Windshield cover
- Boarding gates each side
- Non-skid decks
- Swimplatform storage box
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Hot/cold fresh water shower on the swimplatform
- Dock water connection aft
- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireboy-Xintex carbon monoxide detectors
- Rule bilge pumps
- Stern camera
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.